A commercial electrician that turns up on time provides proactive advice, solves your problem and doesn’t leave your business in a mess.
Commercial Electrician Geelong, Torquay and Surfcoast
Totally Amped Electrical believes that having the right electrician can dramatically reduce costly downtime in your business. We currently work with a number of very well known businesses and organisations.Here is a short list of some businesses who we regularly provide services for:
- Great Ocean Road Coast Committee
- RACV Golf Resort Torquay
- Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park
- Star of the Sea Retirement Village
- Peppers Sands Golf Resort
- Saint Therese Primary School
- Torquay Surf Life Saving Club
- Gboards Australia
- Front Beach Cafe restaurant
We understand how a Commercial Electrician should work with your business
We understand that turning off the power during business hours can be disruptive so if required we can cater to your needs and arrange to come in before or after business hours.
Totally Amped Electrical pride ourselves on setting the quality standard in our industry by:
- Offering a full range of Electrical & Data Services providing a one stop shop.
- Employing electricians with great communication skills and training to get the job done efficiently and on time.
- Offering a breakdown/emergency service because we know down time is “no money” time. This service can be either contractual or “no strings attached” basis.
- Sending regular emails to you reminding you that areas of your site are due for maintenance. This reduces the risk of emergency work and ensures the efficient operation of your electrical & communications systems.
- Your confidence in Totally Amped is assured when we issue a ”Certificate of Compliance – Electrical Work” for every job we complete. This certificate is legally required to be given to customers when electrical work is carried out.
- Being fully compliant with OH&S Regulations and provide regular training for our staff in Safe Work Practice as part of ‘Totally Amped Safety Management Plan’.
Our Business Standards
- As you have probably discovered by reading this far, we are very different from other electrical contractors.
- Job tracking enables us to guarantee a day and time for your job, we are well organised.
- Our paperwork is correct and easy to understand for your accounts payable team, we provide lots of details we like to be transparent with our dealings.
- Documentation and compliance requirements are delivered on time and fully complete.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We are fully committed to the very highest professional quality of work and service. Only the best is acceptable.
- We pride ourselves on excellence, great communication and establishing long-term relationships with our clients, after all business is all about relationships.
- If you are after the very best electricians and want to feel valued as a client then give us a go and never look back, we are excellent value and very reliable. We look forward to meeting you!
Locations we Service
Totally Amped are happy to provide work in the following locations:
Torquay, Jan Juc, Portarlington, Warralily, Geelong, Belmont, Waurn Ponds, South Geelong, East Geelong, Grovedale, East Geelong, Lorne, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Breamlee, Fairhaven, Barwon Heads, Bellbrae, Clifton Springs, Drysdale, Indented Heads, Queenscliff in fact anywhere on the Surfcoast and Bellarine Peninsula.
We stand by the high standard of our work. If there is any problem with any of our work or clean up after we’ve finished the job, we’ll return to the site quickly and at no further charge to you.