There really is nothing better than realising the dream of building your first home, the ultimate dream home or perhaps your holiday home. The anticipation, the excitement and the sleepless nights are all part of the busy process of building a new home. Totally Amped Electrical can relate to these feelings, most of us working at Totally Amped have built a new home. The process is a big deal and with much to think about it is wise to use a electrician you can trust, an electrician that does what they say they are going to do and is in communication with you at every stage of the process, we enjoy our new homes electrical projects.
New Homes Electrical Projects
Totally Amped like to be involved with you, your builder or architect before a piece of dirt has even been turned. We offer a highly recommended electrical design consultation service. Because we do electrical installations everyday we can highlight many potential problems or oportunities before they become problems or it’s too late, ultimately saving you thousands of dollars. Our design services include a detailed plan of light fittings, power points, internet connections, ceiling fans, down lights, home theatre systems, home automation etc. All of these should be installed into place before a single sheet of plaster is laid, which means if you haven’t planned ahead you are setting yourself up for a disappointment.
We like to work with our customers to advise and design installations for all budgets, to maximise value for money. What may appeal to one individual, won’t to another. We realise the importance of understanding our customers wants and needs before starting any job, so that the end product is exactly what they were after.
Our New Homes Electrical Business Standards
- As you have probably discovered by reading this far, we are very different from other electrical contractors.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We are fully committed to the very highest professional quality of work and service. Only the best is acceptable.
- Your confidence in Totally Amped is assured when we issue a ”Certificate of Compliance – Electrical Work” for every job we complete. This certificate is legally required to be given to customers when electrical work is carried out.
- We pride ourselves on excellence, great communication and establishing long-term relationships, after all, business is all about relationships.
- If you are after the very best electricians and want to feel valued as a client then give us a go and never look back. We look forward to meeting you!
Locations we Service
Totally Amped are happy to provide work in the following locations:
Torquay, Jan Juc, Portarlington, Warralily, Geelong, Belmont, Waurn Ponds, South Geelong, East Geelong, Grovedale, East Geelong, Lorne, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Breamlee, Fairhaven, Barwon Heads, Bellbrae, Clifton Springs, Drysdale, Indented Heads, Queenscliff in fact anywhere on the Surfcoast and Bellarine Peninsula.
We stand by the high standard of our work. If there is any problem with any of our work or clean up after we’ve finished the job, we’ll return to the site quickly and at no further charge to you.