Electrician Job in Geelong
Electrician Job in Geelong/Surfcoast, position now available!
About this role:
Totally Amped is an electrical contracting company that focuses on quality workmanship and exceptional customer service, carrying out a wide range of work in the Geelong and Surfcoast region. We are looking for a motivated and fully licensed A Grade Electrician, whom will report directly to the business owner and provide electrical services to residential and commercial clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Onsite work and management, including organising materials and time management on commercial and residential construction sites
- Installation of new equipment to existing premises
- OHS and QA documentation
- Completing paperwork, jobcards, certificates of compliance at the end of each working day using a smartphone or tablet
- Dealing with a wide range of people at all levels of the building/sub-contracting industry
- Participate in on the job mentoring and training of apprentices;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Victorian A grade electrical licence
- OHS White Card
- Current drivers licence
- Experience in new domestic and small-medium commercial construction
- Ability to perform electrical maintenance of commercial and residential facilities
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills and take ownership of your work
- Experience using SimPRO, Iman or similar applications
- Exceptional working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations
Totally Amped as an Employer:
At Totally Amped, we realise the most important asset in any business is its people. We focus on hiring outstanding people and providing an environment that enables you to grow as a person and to develop a career in the Electrical Contracting Industry. Our culture is the key to making Totally Amped a great place to work and why we have successfully serviced the needs of residential and commercial clients in the Geelong/Surfcoast region for 10 years. That’s why we need an exceptional person like you now.
We are looking for someone to work on a casual basis with the possibility of full time employment to follow.
Applications including your resume and an introduction letter outlining your experience and skills should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 16th October 2015.